Creek Oilfield Services, LLC
We are currently seeking professional drivers and automated fuel technicians for our Diesel and Lubricants services.
Employees must take a drug & alcohol test upon hire. All employees are subject to random draws throughout the year.
Employees must have a good driving history in order to operate the company fleet.
Background checks are completed upon hiring.
Flex Savings Account (FSA) – Dependent & Medical
Health Savings Account
Life + AD/D Insurance
Short Term Disability
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we receive overtime?
Overtime is not promised, however over the last 12+ months our employees have been averaging between 60-90hrs/week
- Once I submit my application how long does it take to hear back from Creek?
Once your application is submitted, we typically respond within 1-3 business days.
- Does Creek provide moving expenses?
- How long do I need to be employed by Creek to receive Benefits?
Coverage is effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Do you provide PPE?
- Do you provide FRs?
We provide 1-2 sets of FR coveralls.
- Do I need to have previous experience?
No- we are willing to train.
- Is there a rotation? (Two weeks on two weeks off)
No- we are usually flexible. We have a time off request form.